materials



Having an Etsy shop has been a mini dream of mine for a few years. I wanted to start one back when I was at Free People full time, but there was absolutely no chance for me to do so if I also wanted to maintain any kind of social life -- and I wouldn't have traded that social life for anything. Now is the perfect time for this to actually happen, and I'm so excited to say that I expect it to be open VERY SOON. My goal was to open with 16 items, and I think that's exactly what I have ready at the moment. Not a huge amount of inventory, but a fun selection. Now all I have to do is get all the photos shot and everything uploaded to my shop. Very soon. I honestly don't expect this to be a huge success -- not now, maybe not ever. I just love creating, and this is a way to share my creations with people who may not have the same forte. If nothing sells, I can't say I'll be too upset. It makes me so happy to be creating and curating, and that's really the most important thing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment