ten-thing tuesday


1. I woke up thinking it was Friday. To my surprise, it totally wasn't.
2. I'm obsessed with crop tops these days.
3. In exactly 17 days, I will officially become a hustler. More on that later.
4. Sometimes I miss having my bellybutton pierced. Sometimes.
5. The day I smell that springtime scent wafting through my house will be a very happy day. It's coming. I can feel it.
6. I'm no longer washing my hair with Dr. Bronner's, but I can assure you it's much more natural than that ish I used to use.
7. I used to have this autographed picture of Melissa Joan Hart. I remember bringing it to school with me in first grade, and kissing it repeatedly while I sat at my desk. That might have been my very first attempt at "bragging."
8. I will forever be in an internal struggle about whether the comma goes inside the quotation marks, or out.
9. I want to actively start judging less. All-around. There's no need for it.
10. I hardly even eat tortilla chips anymore.

Photos by Jana.

No comments:

Post a Comment