ten things


1. I'm on day 18 of my personal candida cleanse, and feeling really optimistic about it. I anticipate this will be no shorter than a 6-month journey, but I'm so psyched to be on my way. I'm finally going to get better, and it's going to be freaking amazing.
2. Re: #1, I haven't had one sip of alcohol this entire time, and I don't plan on it. That includes this past 4th of July, which was such a blast. I'm actually loving not drinking. Might keep this going for the rest of my life.
3. I'm wearing my workout clothes in the photos above. Still have them on right now. I should take a shower.
4. I've been listening to SZA radio on Pandora/Spotify non-stop. That means SZA, Banks, The Weekend, James Blake, etc. Such a good crew.
5. I'm fleeing the country in 33 days with two awesome sidekicks. More on that later.
6. Technology is the number one cause of stress and frustration in my life. I should update my computer and get a new phone. And do less things with technology.
7. I've lost ten pounds and gained a shitload of muscle since moving back here in May. I have this one to thank for most of that. Along with my new carb-less diet. But mostly the former.
8. I often find myself clenching my teeth when I'm doing something that requires concentration, but I've been catching myself and making a constant effort to ease the tension. Stress-free is the way to be.
9. To go partially blonde or to not go partially blonde? That has been the recurring question lately.
10. I want pizza. Damnit.

Photos by Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment